[mythtv-users] OT - Antenna tuning/aiming

Brad Fuller bradallenfuller at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 2 21:32:48 UTC 2006

Is there recommended sw to dynamically display the signal strength of an
HD signal? I have a PCHDTV3000 and a new antenna. I'd like to maximize
the direction while watching something like a strength meter. The
antenna is a Winegard squareshooter. Kinda little. The instructions say
to have someone watch the TV while adjusting and it has all the settings
of a dish: azimuth, elevation and skew (which I don't know why you need
that). I'd rather just look at a number and adjust.

thanks!

brad