[mythtv-users] OT: Small, quiet, inexpensive case?

Rich West Rich.West at wesmo.com
Thu Nov 2 17:39:15 UTC 2006

Unfortunately, I jumped the gun and bought the Antec Overture II case.  I only say "unfortunately" because I should have checked the dimensions first.  This case has support for a full ATX motherboard which, in my case, is more than what I needed.  The case itself is nearly identical to the NSK2400.  It's a beautiful case.  Now, I just have to find a new home for it. :(

-Rich