[mythtv-users] tv_grab_au-1.41 and ABC2

Andy Foster fostandy at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 05:57:19 UTC 2006

Hi guys,

On a side-note - anybody here using tv_grab_au-ltd in QLD/Brisbane?
With the DST in mexico, my shows appear to be off one hour (and my
$region is set correctly) - I imagine I can adjust to the
$y7w_time_offset for most channels (but ABC2) - but is there some way
I can have it automatically adjust the offset for DST, so that I don't
have to remember the DST changeover and manually update it
myself(because yes, I'm that lazy)?

cheers,
Andy