[mythtv-users] Silly MySQL Question

Korey Fort k.m.fort at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 04:59:08 UTC 2006

http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/4.1/en/privilege-system.html
      5.7.2. How the Privilege System Works

% = wildcard. User can connect from anywhere except localhost.
 localhost = localhost. User can only connect from localhost and nowhere
else.

I am not sure about your permissions. You may have missed a Y somewhere in
the table's print out. Nevertheless, the documentation on MySQL's site has
the info you need and it'll do a much better job than I could any day!

"Let ye without segmentation fault cast the first int!"

Korey Fort