[mythtv-users] Can't invoke frontend channel editor

anthony hornby ahornby at darlug.org
Wed Nov 1 23:13:26 UTC 2006

Hi,
I can't seem to invoke the frontend channel editor. In live TV I press
"E" but nothing happens. In mythfrontend the keyboard works for other
navigation and input. Any advice on where to start looking.

I am new to MythTV - recently defected from VDR which I ran as my home
HTPC for 4 years.
(Still thing the VDR color coded menu system and navigation is more
intuitive, but MythTV rocks in so many other ways).

All help/tips/info appreciated. If this exists as a howto or in the docs
feel free to tell me to RTFM (but a hint as to where to look would be
appreciated).

Regards Anthony.
--
anthony hornby <ahornby at darlug.org>