[mythtv-users] won't perform timed recording at all if tuner is busy when program starts

Pietralla, Siegfried P siegfried.pietralla at eds.com
Wed Nov 1 22:30:03 UTC 2006

hi all,

if I have two programs set to be recorded, and the end of the first
program is later than the start of the second program, then the second
program will not be recorded at all. what I would like to happen is that
the ( remainder of the ) second program starts recording as soon as the
first program finishes. better yet, if the second program has a higher
priority than the first program, the second program should start
recording at its scheduled start time ( and the first program should
cease recording ). is my desired behaviour configurable in some way ? (
I'm running 0.19 on knoppmyth r5d1 )

thanx,
siegfried.