[mythtv-users] mythbackend on Mac OS X with tcp tuners?

Nathan Harris nharris at eoimaging.com
Wed Nov 1 20:42:02 UTC 2006

I have tried to do just this with a HDHomeRun and an Intel iMac.  I got
everything compiled from SVN (0.20-fixes) using the contrib script.  The
frontend works fine.  All the backend executable parts are there, but I
could never get anyone to help out with where to put everything and
such.  So, no backend for me.  However, I do believe there are others
out there running a full back+front under OSX.  But no one has taken the
time to write down the procedure and share.