[mythtv-users] Missing codec settings

Chris Moewes-Bystrom chris.moewes at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 15:11:12 UTC 2006

I recently had a database problem and had to rebuild the myth database
and now when I try to use mytharchive selecting not to transcode the
source files, it errors out and says that it can't find the profile
"NONE". I tried reinstalling (smart reinstall mytharchive) thinking
that I had lost some database values but that didn't help. My guess is
that it is looking for something to determine if the database changes
have been applied and that is failing. Any thoughts on how to get this
back up and working?

--
Christopher Moewes-Bystrom
www.moewes.com