[mythtv-users] MythWeb layout after accessing from mobile phone

Neil Bird neil at fnxweb.com
Wed Nov 1 12:58:12 UTC 2006

Around about 31/10/06 20:10, Trey Thompson typed ...
>> Temporary fix is to go to mythweb session settings with your browser,
>> changes the skin and save. That should reset the UI so it works again
>> with a normal browser.
>
> Should there also be a ticket for this issue?
> http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/232847?search_string=%2Fvar%2Fwww%2Fhtml;#232847
> I am able to reproduce the exact behavior on another users box.

   I got hit by this after installing 0.20;  there was a change in MythWeb
whereby the web theme (and this includes WAP 'properly' now) is associated
with your web-auth login.

   The browser you're using doesn't override this (e.g., when using a
mobile), so if you use a browser with 'username' and get the default
theme/skin, you'll get that same theme if you then log in from a mobile as
'username'.

   I believe a fix was put into svn for this (to give mobile theme priority)
but the work around I have is a dedicated mobile login (so I have one normal
one for full browsers and one for my phone).

--
[neil at fnx ~]# rm -f .signature
[neil at fnx ~]# ls -l .signature