[mythtv-users] iTunes and MythMusic

Shanon Mulley shanonmulleyster at gmail.com
Wed May 31 23:49:50 UTC 2006

Sure I can share it.

Actually, I already have. If you search through the archives of this
mailing list, you should see two postings of mine where I put the
details up. The first one will include the files, plus detailed
instructions on how to use them. The second will be an update of the
files.

Let me know if you need further help.