[mythtv-users] mythmusic crash

Daris Drake darisd at hotmail.com
Wed May 31 18:15:56 UTC 2006

>yum install lirc-lib-devel lame-devel qt qt-devel qt-MySQL libmad
>libmad-devel libid3tag  libid3tag-devel flac libcdaudio
>libcdaudio-devel cdparanoia-libs cdparanoia-devel  libvorb
>
>May get you some extra crap, but worth a shot, no?

Yeah, that command was the first thing I tried last week. Obviously it got
me far <rolleyes>. But yes, once i get the TV back from my daughter I will
check some things out. YUM has a search function. I might try to find the
source files for FLAC on their sourceforge page.

Maybe I should have set up SSHD first :)

I think all my issues are due to the FC5 install process. I am not sure how
those libraries were installed, but not recognized by YUM, but that is all I
can think of.

Daris Drake
darisd at hotmail.com