[mythtv-users] Mythweb upgrade to SVN: Ghost in the machine

Ryan Steffes rbsteffes at gmail.com
Wed May 31 13:45:16 UTC 2006

I upgraded mythweb from .18 to .19 SVN now that the summer reruns are on,
which means I'm more tolerant of instability.  Everything seems to be great;
it's actually been much smoother and more pleasant than before.  The one
minor hickup  that's bugging me is there seems to be a ghost setting that I
can't track down regarding mythweb.  Apache is redirecting
http://localhost/mythweb/ to
http://localhost/mythweb/program_listing.phpwhich obviously no longer
exists.  This is in spite of completely wiping the
mythweb directory and replacing with a current SVN this week.  I've even
explicitly set a DirectoryIndex mythweb.php in .htaccess and it's being
ignored.  I can't find anything in http.conf that seems to set it, either.

Anyone have a clue where this may be being set, and any suggestions on how
to exorcise it?

Ryan Steffes