[mythtv-users] nuvexport de-noise problem

Des Dougan des at DouganConsulting.com
Wed May 31 04:11:59 UTC 2006

I recently tried to run nuvexport and had it fail with "mythtranscode
died early". Having searched the archives, and then run --debug and the
commands it suggested, I have a problem with yuvdenoise. Running without
it results in a good, if not great quality, DVD.

>From what I read in the archives and elsewhere on the Web, this has
occurred fairly often. I run SuSE 10.0 and have ensured I have the
latest RPM versions of MythTV (0.19) and yuvdenoise and associated
tools.

Is there a specific version that is known to work?

Thanks,

Des
--

Des Dougan, Principal
Dougan Consulting Group

Ph: 604-980-2848       Email: des at DouganConsulting dot com

        www.DouganConsulting.com

Design - Implementation - Support