[mythtv-users] THANK YOU MythWeb Team!!!

Chris Henderson jchendo at gmail.com
Wed May 31 03:48:21 UTC 2006

Hey thanks Guys,

thanks Chris
Mythweb, its fantastic. I will hardnen it, maybe only over ssh, maybe not

Thanks steven,
I knew i had seen it before.

And thanks Richard
I know about dyndns, but I run a cable internet connection and they block
ports (Port 80, I know is blocked & i think the email one too. But Port 8080
is not)

So I am pritty sure that I can do it, Just not sure what to do just yet.

There is just so much fun stuff to play with,

BUt the C record i have not used before. More things to learn..........

CH