[mythtv-users] duplicate Watch Recordings entries...

Greg Foster greg.foster at gmail.com
Tue May 30 12:28:32 UTC 2006

On 5/29/06, Chris Henderson <jchendo at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 5/30/06, Greg Foster <greg.foster at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
>  On 5/29/06, Paul Bender <pebender at san.rr.com> wrote:
> > Steven Adeff wrote:
> >
> > > I'd swear this was discussed here, and possibly even a wiki entry for
>  > > this issue, but for the life of me I can't find it...
> > >
> > > So could someone kindly jog my memory of where I can get the "fix" for
> this?
> > >
> > > Thanks!
> >
>  > I am experiencing the same thing. Did anyone/anything jog your memory?
> >

> Is one recording 'blank' ?
>
> Hi Guy's,
>
> I have no idea about how to fix this, but it was not happening under my
> 0.18.1 setup. But now I have upgraded hardware and to 0.19 I get this.
>
> And yes one recording is blank.
>
> Interestingly it does not do it all the time. I though it might be signal
> related (i have had a problem with that for a while, but I fixed that on the
> weekend and it still does it.
>
> I have yet to figure out if its a single card or channel or program. It
> seems to be random at the moment.
>
> CH
[snip]

I experienced this issue just after upgrading.  I *might* have rerun
mythbackend by mistake.  After a reboot, things cleared up, but I had
duplicate entries, with one recording being 'blank' with a length of
0MB for each recorded show until then.

May not have been the resolution, but wanted to get it out to you anyways.

Greg.