[mythtv-users] Myth suddenly deleteing all recordings

stan stanb at panix.com
Mon May 29 02:29:45 UTC 2006

I've been using Myth from KoppMyth for over a year now. I upgraded
to the latest release, and was able to keep all myy old recordings,
about a month agao.

The other day it sudenly deleted allmos all of my 0.5Tb of recordings.
Eventually I dleted what was left, and just staryed fress. Then
it started recording shows that I don't have scheduled. I recreated
my list of programs to record.

This morning when I left hoem, I had recordigns, and had to exteremly
impotant programs scheduled. Tonight when I got home it had zero recorded
shows. These problems seem to conincide with a DataDirect run.

Any ide what to start looking for?

--
U.S. Encouraged by Vietnam Vote - Officials Cite 83% Turnout Despite Vietcong Terror
- New York Times 9/3/1967