[mythtv-users] ivtv 0.4.1 and later - input numbering for Tuner

MIlos Prudek prudek at bvx.cz
Sun May 28 10:27:41 UTC 2006

> and channel configurations. It may be easier though to enter
> mythtv-setup and delete your capture cards (leave channels and sources
> alone) and then re-add the card. The correct settings should then be
> in the database from the start.

Thank you very much for your detailed answer. In the end I used the latter
approach and re-added the card. This got rid of the error message about
"Tuner 1".

I still have only static in MythTV. Hardware and driver works, because the
following commands output perfect TV picture and sound:

ivtv-tune -c26 -teurope-west
cat /dev/video0 > my.mpg
mplayer my.mpg

and Scan channels in mythtv-setup finds channel 26 ant other correct channels.

I run mythtv-setup as root. Could it be a factor?

--
Milos Prudek