[mythtv-users] Delete recording - which option?

Gary Dezern gary at garyndenise.org
Sun May 28 01:51:43 UTC 2006

When deleting a show thats been recorded, myth presents a user with two
possible ways to delete:  Delete this recording, and "delete and allow
to re-record".  (The actual strings might be different.)  Unfortunately,
those strings aren't very clear to everyone.  If I'm deleting the latest
showing of "ER", and I _don't_ choose the option to allow to re-record,
does that mean it'll never record ER again?  Or does it mean that it'll
never record THAT EPISODE of ER?

This has my wife paranoid about what option she chooses when she deletes
something after viewing it.  As most know, WAF is important...

Take care
Gary