[mythtv-users] OSD LiveTV Pause counter shows always 0:01

Christian Hoenig list at hoenig.cc
Sat May 27 22:08:43 UTC 2006

Hi,

Just for the record, by looking at the code I found the sollution to this
problem ...

> Now my problem:
> When I press pause in LiveTV the OSD pops up and shows "0:01 of 0:01" all
> the time and also the bar does not indicate anything else. If I ffwd or rwd
> the position in the stream changes, but the OSD indication does not change.

The problem is pretty simple:
	The calculation of those two OSD values is based on
LiveTVChain::GetLengthAtCurPos() which itself uses
QDateTime::currentDateTime() for calculation in case of watching the last
entry in the LiveTVChain.

In my case the clock of my frontend simply was off quite a bit ;-).

take care, have fun
/christian