[mythtv-users] [OT] Xine, keymaps and lirc

Nedim Cholich nedim.cholich at gmail.com
Sat May 27 13:31:20 UTC 2006

On 5/27/06, Nick <knowledgejunkie at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 27/05/06, Phill Edwards <philledwards at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/MythVideo#Further_Xine_Configuration
> > explains that Xine misbehaves when it comes to using modified keymap
> > files. I have been trying to set up .mythtv/lircrc with some remote
> > control commands to control xine but have not suceeded.
>
> Just to make sure, have you got a symlink back to ~/.lircrc (which xine
> uses)?
>
> Nick

Here is .lircrc file I use with my Streamzap remote, but it should be easy
to change it for your remote. I just added xine section last night as I was
switching from mplayer to xine for DVDs. I already had the link Nick is
mentioning so I guess xine just picked it up. I _don't_ have any xine
specific files for remote set up. The setup works wonderfully.