[mythtv-users] does new MythUI allow HDD used and other indicators

Chris Henderson jchendo at gmail.com
Sat May 27 04:45:36 UTC 2006

0.19 does this allready.
think its under TV>system. or somthing like that.

Anyway under the system screen it is the last entry. My text is all screwed
up cos of the 4.3 tv i am playing it though, but it lists how much disk
space you have got left and how many hours of tv you can record.

ALso list the auto expire programs.

CH