[mythtv-users] FC4 - yum upgrade: KDE Man Viewer Error, No man page matching to yum upgrade found

Phill Edwards philledwards at gmail.com
Fri May 26 12:51:27 UTC 2006

> I would like to preface this with the statement that I am a complete newb
> wrt linux.
>
> I am attempting to go through Wilson's Mythtv install for FC4.  I have a
> Athalon XP 1700 w/ a Radeon 9700 pro card and 512 MB of ram.  I am at the
> step where I need to get my system up to date.  I have attempted to run "#
> yum upgrade", however when I do I get a message that says: KDE Man Viewer
> Error: No man page matching to yum upgrade found.

Many apologies in advance if this is bleedin' obvious, but you did say
you're a complete newb - can you please confirm that you're actually
typing in "yum upgrade" (minus the quotes) at the # command prompt,
rather than typing in "# yum upgrade"?

Once again, sorry if that's way off the mark.

Regards,
Phill