[mythtv-users] Weirdness after upgrading to KnoppMyth R5B7 / PVR-350

Philip Isaacs pisaacs at wesleyan.edu
Thu May 25 12:47:20 UTC 2006

I'll try to answer your questions as best as I can.

Is this for scheduled recordings?  Yes

Does it always stop at the same point in the middle?  Not that I can tell.

What file system are you writing to? Linux File System EXT-3

Are you writing to a remote file system? No

Have you checked the mythbackend log? Yes, usually the message is in regard
to the TVIV unable to start again.

Any ideas.

Philip

--