[mythtv-users] MythTV output to HDMI IN

moogie okcancel at yahoo.com
Wed May 24 04:01:37 UTC 2006

On 5/23/06, moogie <okcancel at yahoo.com> wrote:

I am looking these settings.
I have not yet made any changes.

In the meantime, I just noticed that just like
the "bigger" MythTV frontend:

1.  The Fedora login screen is also "bigger"
than my TV's physical screen.

2.  The MythTV (user) desktop is also "bigger"
than my TV's physical screen.

So (not surprisingly) the MythTV frontend is
following the same trend.

Looks like all these size problems are related.
Correct?
If yes, making changes to GUI, offset, ... in the
frontend's Setup - will that resolve the
Fedora login screen and MythTV desktop sizes?

It seems that whatever is causing this problem thinks
that my screen is larger than it actually is.
There should be a group of common settings that
will fix this.  What would that be?