[mythtv-users] Has anyone gotten a response from ituner.com about iMedia-MythTV distro?

Kevin Slater kevin.slater at gmail.com
Wed May 24 03:20:18 UTC 2006

I just tried installing it on a new SP 13000 mb and it failed. I re-burned
the cd and rechecked the md5sum for the iso. The boot fails early in the
process with an error about a bad perl interpreter. I'd like to use this
distro unless someone has a better suggestion for an EPIA linux distro that
will work easily with MythTV?

...Kevin

--

-- "Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind."
-- Albert Einstein (1879 - 1955)