[mythtv-users] Still stuck...MythTV Dead

Tom Dale tdmyth at yahoo.com
Tue May 23 14:23:43 UTC 2006

I realize that my previous thread may have been
difficult to follow, but
with the help I got from several folks, I believe that
we've narrowed
down the problem.  I'm sure that someone here can help
me.  I completely
re-installed from scratch using Mythdora and restored
my database per
the MythTV FAQ.  Live TV does not work, prior
recordings do not show up,
MythWeb displays errors.  This box has run for over a
year with various
Fedora or Mythdora installations.  I don't know what
broke it, but
restoring the database seems to restore the problem.
Thanks to help
from this list, here's what I found in my
mythbackend.log that looks
suspicious:

> 2006-05-20 03:02:24.244 DB Error (Error in
JobQueue::GetJobs(), Unable
> to query list of Jobs in Queue.):
> Query was:
> SELECT j.id, j.chanid, j.starttime, j.inserttime,
j.type, j.cmds,
> j.flags, j.status, j.statustime, j.hostname, j.args,
j.comment,
> r.endtime FROM jobqueue j, recorded r WHERE j.chanid
= r.chanid AND
> j.starttime = r.starttime ORDER BY j.inserttime,
j.chanid, j.id;
> Driver error was [2/1146]:
> QMYSQL3: Unable to execute query
> Database error was:
> Table 'mythconverg.jobqueue' doesn't exist

To see the full contents of the log, mysqld.log, error
logs and previous
thread history, see

Thank you, in advance, for any help you can provide!
-Tom-