[mythtv-users] cardinput table - how to clear it?

Mercury Morris mercury.morris at gmail.com
Mon May 22 21:32:10 UTC 2006

As part of solving a problem with a PVR-250 card not switching from
Tuner1 to Composite1,
I have tried to delete all the Capture Cards.  But when I add them
back in, they get new entries
in the cardinput table - the table just grows larger.

This is happening on 0.19 (SVN from a day in April) and ivtv-0.6.1.
On 0.18, mythtv-setup
always started with a prompt, asking if you wanted to delete all the
Cards.  0.19 doesn't have
the prompt, so I choose the option to delete all the cards on the
Capture Cards screen.

My question:  Is choosing the option to delete all the cards the only
step necessary to start
fresh, or are there other steps required?

--
MM