[mythtv-users] Cannot get sound or change channels

Alan Secker alan at asandco.co.uk
Mon May 22 14:01:51 UTC 2006

Hello David

I had previously had MythTV-0,18.1 running on my 'old'; machine and never
encountered 'Browse Mode'. However, hitting 'Enter'; at the appropriate
point, did the trick. I thought sound was going to be a problem but
yesterday
I seemed to trigger something that brought it up generally and an hour ago
switching the sound device to ALSA:default and switching out internal
volume
control made that work too.

There are still some hurdles to clear but may I push you on the Browse
point? I brought up the menu but I can find no option that relates to
browse. Can you add some further directions?

Thanks again for that first push, it really broke a log-jam.

Regards

Alan

--
Alan Secker & Co