[mythtv-users] Requesting help w/modelines, AA A960, and 1280 x 768

JacqueUsi jacqueusi at yahoo.com
Sun May 21 02:35:27 UTC 2006

A call from Audio Authority tech support and some modeline experiments off the list finally came to fruition. It turns out my approach was all wrong. Rather than trying to achieve 1280 x 768 which is not necessarily a native Component resolution, I should have gone for a combination of 480p, 720p, and/or 1080i.

  A 720p modeline brought me a rock solid picture in the immortal words of Jarod Wilson, when using the A960. The default image is off, but at least I now have something to work with.

  Thanks again to the community. Couldn't have done it w/o you.