[mythtv-users] Fw: pvr 500 and channel freqencies

Lasse Knudsen lasse.h.knudsen at gmail.com
Sat May 20 21:08:56 UTC 2006

Hello,

I have been tinkering with Mythtv for 14 days now, and i cant figure out how to make the link between a channel and the freqency it has, its driving me isane.

I have the lists of frequencies to use, i tried scanning for channels but it just says it cant open /dev/video0

and to further upset me the mythtv-setup has changed, now i dont know how to do my stuff, before it had a blue background with the 5 areas general, sources and so on, now its just grey, and behaving strangely, bacically it has changed its har to tell, i dont have icons, it says "Mythtv main" when i start the mythtv-configure, this is really starting to tick me off. I should have stayed with windows and gbpvr

Anyone that can help me?

br
Lasse Knudsen