[mythtv-users] FC5, MythTV, & PVR-350

Kevin J. Cummings cummings at kjchome.homeip.net
Fri May 19 22:59:14 EDT 2006

Sam Varshavchik wrote:
> Try looking at the MySQL tables directly.  Once you find which table
> (there aren't that many configuration-related tables) says anything
> about Tuner 0, you can work your way backwards and find the
> corresponding setup setting.

Too much work.  I deleted my capture card, video source, and inputs, and
re-created them from scratch.  THis time, I did less "editing" of the
defaults (knowing what I now know).  It worked fine when I did a quick 5
minute test recording.  Its started recording what I want it to now.

Cool!   Thanks for the help!

--
Kevin J. Cummings
kjchome at rcn.com