[mythtv-users] Dual mode front ends?

David Novick dknovick at yahoo.com
Fri May 19 22:45:40 EDT 2006

> > >I cant tell if she has watched it or not. Does anyone
> > know
> > > of a way for one person to mark it watched, or virtually delete it so
> > that
> > > we know each other has watched it?
> >
> > You could always *talk* to your wife :-D

How about bookmarking (spacebar when watching) it.  When one of you watches the
show, bookmark it and a bookmark icon will appear on the "Watch Recording"
screen.

First person watches it and bookmarks it.  Second person sees that it's
bookmarked watches it and deletes it.  And at least if the first person forgets
to bookmark it the default action is to keep the show...

David Novick
dknovick at yahoo.com