[mythtv-users] Keyboard stops working in frontend

Leighton Brough brough at baremetalsoft.com
Fri May 19 01:32:43 UTC 2006

I've got another problem which I can't see a solution to in the list
archive. Any suggestions would be much appreciated. I've found this
problem with 0.19-fixes and 0.19, but it never happened in 0.18.

When watching live (HD) TV or recordings, the keyboard will sometimes
stop working in the frontend. I can alt-tab to another application, but
even if I return the focus to the front-end, it still ignores the
keyboard. So it does not appear to be a focus problem. All I can do is
kill the FE, then restart it.

Thanks,
Leighton