[mythtv-users] PVR-350 vs. Geforce 5200/PVR-150

Varanger varanger at gmail.com
Wed May 17 04:05:01 UTC 2006

> #2, you can get an MCE version of the 150 (no remote) and save some $$
> $, which you can use to get more hard disk space, you will need it :-)

Right now, I have a second hard disk (13 GB!!!) in LVM which I think I'll
have to make it disappear because I don't have space for a third drive.

I'll start buying the Geforce 5200 first. Do you think I will be able to use
the tv-out feature without a monitor???

I have a Philips DWide Widescreen 5-year-old TV with s-video input.