[mythtv-users] New installation, choppy video (not DMA) help request

Douglas Wagner douglasw0 at gmail.com
Tue May 16 23:30:20 EDT 2006

What version of the NVidia card drivers are you using.  There's been reports
that the most recent (8756 I think) drivers eat CPU for lunch.

Honestly I don't know, i'm running the 8756 drivers and I THINK i'm fine,
tho with all the out of sync sound i've got on my system right now (every
show I tape that's not off of PBS Seems to play back with sound out of sync,
at least through myth, if I load the recorded show through an external
player it works fine), and now i'm wondering if the out of sync isn't caused
by a HUGE processor load, gonna check that out in a bout 10 minutes.

--Douglas Wagner