[mythtv-users] mythtv SVN, and xorg w/ dual DISPLAYs (not twinview) questions

Yalusa Jongihlati yjongihlati at gmail.com
Tue May 16 08:40:44 EDT 2006

Is there picture quality degradation, especially on the TV?

   - I have set up a system with one X-session on the TV and one on the
   Monitor.
   - The system is running on Fedora Core 4 with a nVidia GeForce4 MX440
   and the
   - xorg.conf can be found on:
   http://niels.dybdahl.dk/public/xorg.conf.twinview
   - Note that I had problems using Gnome on that configuration (Gnome
   locked up
   - after starting two applications, when MythTV was showing a recording
   on the
   - TV, A window with "authentication indicator" shows up and can not be

   - closed). These problems did not occur when using KDE.
   - Niels Dybdahl