[mythtv-users] ? No New Audio on PVR350/500 tuners

Intense Red intnsred at golgotha.net
Mon May 15 22:11:21 EDT 2006

 > Oh - Will you upgrade your Myth box to Dapper Drake soon?

   I probably will shortly after it's out.  My strategy with my Myth box is to
try to avoid playing with it as much as possible (hence, it's still running
Myth 18.x).  I'll let Andrew Barbaccia and others take the bleeding edge --
my son would be traumatized if the Myth box was down for too long. :-)

--
 MS Windows passwords can be cracked in an average of 13.6 seconds.
 (See <http://news.com.com/2100-1009_3-5053063.html>