[mythtv-users] Mythweb's missing videos

Nick Rout nick at rout.co.nz
Mon May 15 17:27:29 EDT 2006

In 0.19 the front end can do a dynamic list when you access it, ie when
you go to watch videos it scans what is actually on the disk and
presents it to you.

OTOH mythweb requires the stuff to be in the database, it doesn't
dynamically scan. You therefore need to go iin the front end to
setup|video manager (I think thats what the menu entries are) - this
will oad new videos into the database and then mythweb will know about
them.

Nick Rout <nick at rout.co.nz>