[mythtv-users] SCHED ALERT: President on Monday 8pm

Nedim Cholich nedim.cholich at gmail.com
Sun May 14 18:16:19 EDT 2006

On 5/14/06, Andrew Allen <achew22.spam at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear  Nedim Cholich,
>
> You said that "It already adjusted mine." What service are you using? How
> did it know? Did you mean to to say "It let me adjust it" or something
> similar?
>
> Sincerely,
> ~Andrew Allen

I have a schedule "Record at any time on channel 4.1". This is HD and I do
it to prevent recording of analog version. The show is normally from 8 to
9PM but today when I looked at the schedule for tomorrow it said 8:20 to
9:20. It also adjusted other recordings accordingly from other channels. For
example since recording from HD3000 card is shifted 20 min, it moved shows
to analog (PVR500) were available and scheduling rules permit (like "Record
at any time on any channel").

I use standard zap2it service for North America and I don't/didn't do
anything special.