[mythtv-users] Commercial Skip Problem

Michael Tiller michael.tiller at gmail.com
Sat May 13 13:30:19 EDT 2006

I hope the original poster found a solution to this but I just wanted to
chime in to say that I recently upgraded my Myth system and had a similar
problem.  It looks like the issue had to do with the fact that I did not run
"ldconfig" after editing /etc/ld.so.conf.d/*.  I noticed the problem because
the "runtime prefix" output from the new executables still showed the old
version of Myth.

In case that helps (anybody).

--
Mike