[mythtv-users] epia M10K:via xvmc artifacts and swsusp2

Jake Thompson jake at jakethompson.com
Fri May 12 09:05:52 EDT 2006

Another note, I recompiled the openchrome and dri because the only thing I
could think of that would have made a huge difference was yum updating my
kernel to 2111 the other day.  Then I relized I had not recompiled the dri
kernel modules.

I am using the 128 atrpms build of myth on a fedora core 5 box.

-Jake