[mythtv-users] mythbackend not writing to disk

Ask Bjørn Hansen ask at develooper.com
Fri May 12 00:56:16 EDT 2006

Hi,

In the last week or so I started getting a problem where mythbackend
thinks it's recording to disk, but no new files are created.  It's
not a problem actually writing to the disk, because nothing shows in
the log and the nfslockfile.lock file appears ok.

Restarting mythbackend doesn't help, but rebooting the box(!)
does. ... For a few hours of recording...

I run Fedora 5/FC5 (i386) and mythtv-0.19-128.rhfc5.at.  My video
partition is mounted over NFS, but no tests I can come up with show
any problems with that.  (And it worked for a couple of months...)

Any ideas?

  - ask

--
http://askask.com/  - http://develooper.com/