[mythtv-users] Saving current recording info from mysql?

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Thu May 11 18:03:35 EDT 2006

On 05/11/2006 08:51 AM, William wrote:
> Thanks for the help. Turns out my problem is with the current SVN and
> mytthfilldatabase. If you have 2 video sources the second one will never
> pick up the channel info and then will not pick programming. I ended up
> reverting to a svn from about 2 weeks ago, creating my  listings and then
> reloading the current svn. Somewhat of a pain. All is now working with my
> existing database. If I can find the offending code I will open a ticket.

Is this the issue that Janne patched (
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/commits/201550#201550 ) and
Daniel just committed to SVN head (
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/commits/203530#203530 ) and
0.19-fixes (
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/commits/203532#203532 )?

I guess if 2-week-old SVN worked, it's probably not.  In that case,
specifying the revision number that worked would be useful...  :)

Mike