[mythtv-users] Export NUV -> Avi without nuvexport.

j2 spamfilter2 at mupp.net
Thu May 11 17:03:09 EDT 2006

>nuvexport is just a wrapper..  run it with --debug and it will print the
>commands that would otherwise execute.  Run those by hand and/or tweak
>as needed.  Your three options for encoding are ffmpeg, transcode and
>mencoder, all of which nuvexport can interface with.

Right now it does not run at all. When starting nuvexport I get several
lines of

Use of uninitialized value in numeric gt (>) at
/usr/local/share/nuvexport/export/ffmpeg.pm line 55.

And then

DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Unknown column 'basename' in 'field list' at
/usr/local/share/nuvexport/mythtv/recordings.pm line 67.
No valid recordings found!

[root at mythbox nuvexport-0.3]#