[mythtv-users] OT: HDTV TV's

Greg Woods greg at gregandeva.net
Thu May 11 15:43:19 EDT 2006

On Thu, 2006-05-11 at 15:03 -0400, Steven Adeff wrote:

> running windows won't necesarily help you.

I meant running other application programs that help generate modelines
that only run on Windows, e.g. PowerStrip

> Note though that until Nvidia 8756
> interlaced modelines where "broken", I was until 8756 unable to output
> a 1080i modeline that my TV would accept.

Well, I've got 8756 now so there should be SOME way to make this work.
Looks like the key is somehow finding a 1920x1080 modeline that works.
There have been a few helpful suggestions in this thread, hopefully I
will have time to try some of them this weekend.

--Greg