[mythtv-users] Lossless Autotranscode works, but why no cutlist?

Jeff volckaert jvolckaert at gmail.com
Thu May 11 15:04:44 EDT 2006

I just upgraded to FC5 and Mythtv .19.  I setup lossless transcoding for my
MPGs from a PVR150 tuner.  That works fine, but why does the cutlist not
load?  I'm told it's because commercial skip isn't trustworthy yet, but it
seems pretty amazing to me.

Also, when I do lossless transcode from mpeg->mpeg the file shrinks.  Why?

Also (2), when I load the cutlist by hand and kick off the transcode while
viewing, the length of the recording doesn't update.  I watch these with a
MediaMVP and it tells me that Simpsons is 30 min long, but it stops at 20.
Bug?

Jeff