[mythtv-users] An idea for importing video from removable media

Stephen Atkins stephen.atkins at gmail.com
Thu May 11 13:33:46 EDT 2006

On 5/11/06, Brad DerManouelian <myth at dermanouelian.com> wrote:

> On May 11, 2006, at 12:24 PM, Stephen Atkins wrote:
>
> Have a look at myth2ipod. It already does the exporting features
> you're talking about including making an RSS feed of the processed
> recordings. No idea on import, but this is probably a good starting
> point.

I already use myth2ipod for to load up my ipod with tv shows.  It does a
good job of converting and creating the xml out put.  Thats why I was
thinking of something like this.  It would just be nice to be able to be
able to quickly insert some peice of media jump to a screen that can parse
the xml file.  Then play the media.  Eject media when done with no changes
to the database.

To reply to Derek:
It doesn't just tread into sharing it stomps all over the place.  If thats
against the list rules then if any one is interested please email me
directly or ICQ.

Stephen