[mythtv-users] Font issues (XBox frontend)

George Nassas gnassas at mac.com
Wed May 10 22:45:56 EDT 2006

On 9-May-06, at 2:26 PM, Jeff Coffler wrote:

> The front end is an XBox run Xebian.  Both are running Myth 0.19.  I
> have verified that the Xbox X11 stuff is running at 100x100 DPI.
> 1) Some of the "Next" / "Cancel" buttons either appear off the bottom
> of the screen, or I can barely see the edge of the button,

What resolution is your X screen running at? All of the non-widescreen
themes target 800x600 so lower resolutions will inevitably have
something spilling off the edges.

Themes are just folders full of icons and xml files so if you're
adventurous you can copy one to a new name and doctor the control
coordinates to suit yourself.

- George