[mythtv-users] ANNOUNCE: mythalsig v2.2 (Icon grabber)

Stephen Boddy stephen.boddy at btinternet.com
Wed May 10 14:20:48 EDT 2006

On Wednesday 10 May 2006 06:32, Osma Ahvenlampi wrote:
> On ke, 2006-05-10 at 03:35 +0100, Stephen Boddy wrote:
> > When this is done the name will change to MythTV Automatic Web Icon
> > Grabber, or mythawig, unless someone comes up with a better unique and
> > shortish name.
>
> Heh. How about mythautoicon? :)

Irony: The guy whose name surname looks like a selection of Scrabble tiles
comes up with a short, clear and concise name! ;-)

I work in telecoms, and it's just no fun if I can't obfusicate a conversation
and bamboozle people with a bunch of incomprehensible acronyms. :-(

New name (barring last minute entries, or protests): mythautoicon
--
Steve Boddy