[mythtv-users] MSI Motherboard - anyone used it or opinions pls?

Brian Meehan emt244671 at gmail.com
Tue May 9 23:34:50 EDT 2006

I am also using this board with the same Antec case as above. I did a
bit of homework on it and chose it over the very similar ASUS board
and the crappy Foxconn board. It's solid and does exactly what I need.
The Antec case looks great in my home theater rack with a silver ASUS
DVD drive and the silver Thermaltake Media Lab VFD and IR - though I
haven't gotten that to work yet.

Nedim, I'd really be interested to see your xorg.conf that you used
for DVI to your LCD TV. I'm using DVI to my Sony HDTV and have thus
far only gotten 720i (1280x768) with some slightly noticeable
overscan.